We Will Offer You:
- The support, tools, and environment to help you succeed.
- An existing Delivery team that are thought leaders in their field and have a portfolio of world-class case studies to prove it.
- Exposure to all facets of the web development process in a transparent, fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- An ability to telecommute and work from the convenience of your home.
- A portfolio of challenging projects across every industry vertical with global brands.
- Excellent learning opportunities, professional growth and mentoring.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Guide customers and team through the front-end process, helping articulate the designers/client’s vision to front-end team.
- Turn interface designs into styleguide components and Drupal themes that position customer’s web presence for success.
- Determine optimal front-end development direction based on project requirements.
- Work with and integrate front-end frameworks such as Angular, React and Vue.
- Keep informed and provide thought leadership on emerging interactive design, front-end technology, and usability trends.
- Contribute to open source community projects that are centered around usability and the front-end.
- Provide project and task estimates.
- Work with internal and external customers to discuss project status and long term roadmap strategies.
- Ensure proper approach, best practice application, and correct separation of presentation code from business logic.
- Create prototypes that communicated the features and functionality to internal teams and client.
What We Are Looking For / Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience building user interfaces from design assets for the web.
- Ability to understand and interpret written creative briefs/questionnaires, wireframes, creative assets to direct reports in best theming practices.
- CSS/HTML5 expert, understanding latest trends and techniques for styling for desktop and mobile browsers.
- Knowledge of responsive design, & understanding of mobile-first approach as well as a good knowledge of previous browsers’ limitations.
- Detail oriented, excellent follow through, ability to work independently.
- Ability to effectively multi-task, working on multiple theme projects in unison.
- Experience using source control systems such as Git.
- Experience with Twig and implementation of theming within CMS platforms
- Expertise in interactive design, CSS animation techniques
- Excellent time management, problem solving, and teamwork skills.
- Positive, supportive, and fun individual are traits we desire.
At Mediacurrent, we continue to invest heavily in our expanding, 70+ person team. We are a stable, profitable company with an excellent benefits package. We have regular company-wide events, weekly knowledge shares, and are committed to an outstanding company culture.